Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Catch Up Post 3

Ok, I suck at blogging right now. I just can't seem to make the time to do it. I would rather be scrapping. But I'm also in the process of transferring my files from one external hard drive to another, so that is taking time. And while it is working it doesn't like me accessing it. Today I'm going to show you some layouts I've made with Victoria Feemster's kits. She has created some great kits over the last month and I hope you like what I've done with them.

First up is Callie on the beach at Nags Head. She had Joe take her picture as she jumped around. I'm not sure who had more fun, him or her. Although the story I've heard is that he doesn't do the beach and hadn't been on one in over 20 years and Callie was there one day and had him on the beach. But anyone that knows Callie, knows that is par for the course, she can get you to do almost anything. The kit I used is Sweet Memories a collab from the designers at SugarHill Co.

Next up is Zoey in the backyard. She really likes sitting outside with us, and is always willing to jump up beside me...well as long as "Tinkerbell" the dog behind us isn't outside. Because then they have to talk to each other. I'm using Victoria's kit called Someday.

Now for a layout featuring my Tucker Joe. He had been out in the snow, which he didn't like at all. I used Victoria's newest kit called Snow Baby, which has both snow/winter stuff and a few baby things thrown in as well.

Ok time to move to a layout that features some of my favorite people. Sharla, Aunt Sallie, and Aunt Hazel. It is always a good time whenever we are together. I think they are standing outside of the Alamo, but I'm not for sure. The kit I used is called In My Heart.

Next is another picture of Aunt Sallie and Aunt Hazel, this one taken in October when Callie and Mom went back for a visit. The hair maybe grayer, but they are still lots of fun!!!!! The kit I used is called I Am Woman.

Callie and Watson are the feature of my next layout. She is nuts about that dog and he is a cutie. But his feet are a dead give away to the fact that he is going to be a "BIG" dog. I know I hope so, because he is her protector! The kit is Giving Thanks which is part of the Pixel Club at Gotta Pixel.

Now for something you don't see as often as I would like and that is a layout with Trey in it. He and his girlfriend, Jess, came for dinner and Sharla snapped a few photos. It is still hard for me to believe he is so grown-up, he should be about 12!!!! The kit I used is Fall In Love.

The last one for today is another layout where I used my Tucker Joe. I've called him my sweet pea since he was a puppy. He is a little shaggy, but I love when he gets shaggy. The kit I used is called Fresh Breath of Air.

Ok that is it for today, I'll be back later this week with more to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!