Monday, January 3, 2011

Snow Day

Ok we don't get too many Snow Days here in Texas, but we do get them. Today I'm going to show you a layout I made with a new kit by Digi-designs called Snow Day. It is a beautiful mix of blues, greens and creams that work for snow pictures and so much more.

My layout is of Callie on Christmas day in 2004. We got a mixture of snow and ice and she was trying to get a closer look. How she kept from falling on her face I'll never know.

The kit and matching quick pages are on sale today for 35% off (sorry I'm late posting), so make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Snow Day today. Also Nicole is having a CT call, here is the info on it.

Nicole also created a kit and quick pages for the build a kit at Stuff to Scrap this month. Here is the flier with the details and a preview of her part.


I have lots more to show ya'll, but with Sharla in the hospital I'm running behind on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!