Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Little Bit Of Luck

Hi all, three posts in four days, bet ya'll are wondering what is going on with me. Well I'm trying to get better and hopefully this weekend I will have a big blog post or two, because I have lots and lots to show you. But for now I'm going to show you layouts I created with a kit called A Little Bit of Luck which is a Mega Collab from the Designers at Stuff to Scrap. This is a great kit with lots of green, but also blues, golds, and browns. It is perfect for you St. Patty's photos and so much more. I really love the color combination in this kit.

My first layout is my favorite kisser and he really loves to give kisses, lots and lots of them. Tucker's nickname is Sir Licks-a-lot, because he will kiss anyone and everyone.

My second layout is Cole and Dani, wrestling/playing. They do make such a cute couple. But then I might just be a little prejudice, ok a lot prejudice. But as you can see the kit works well for all kinds of layouts.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up A Little Bit of Luck soon. You will find a ton of uses for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!