Monday, March 14, 2011

March of the Animals and a Freebie

Happy Monday all, today I'm going to show you some layouts I made with a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called March of the Animals a great kit for your photos from your zoo trips and so much more. It is a great set of colors and fun elements.

The first layout is of giraffes. I took the photo at Arbuckle Wilderness. Cole was feeding them out of the back of the van. It was so funny to watch!!!

My second layout is Miss Callie, doing what she does best...text. She was at a conference this past weekend, and I think she tweeted/texted more than anything else.

And I made the frame cluster from the last layout into a freebie for you. I did give you the whole frame, not one that is cut away like I used (hehehe). Just click on the preview and download. And always feel free to leave a comment.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up March of the Animals. You will have lots of fun using it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!