Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rustic Charm

Happy Sunday all, I hope everyone is doing good. Today I'm going to show you some layouts I made with a kit called Rustic Charm and it's matching Rustic Charm Cardstock. I'm lucky that I get to work with lots of different kits by different designers, but this one is fast becoming one of my favorites. I love the colors and elements are a great mix that work well for masculine or feminine layouts.

My first layout I'm using a photo of Angela, a friend's daughter and their new puppy. I love the the reddish brown paper in the kit because it really makes the photos pop. And it doesn't hurt when you have two such cute models.

My second layout is Callie and Tom being silly with a sign Callie made. If you spot Callie "Yetal" on facebook anywhere make sure you tag her. I know my family is crazy and that's ok, because I fit in perfectly.

This is a great kit and would be the perfect addition to your scrapping stash, so head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Rustic Charm and the matching Rustic Charm Cardstock soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!