Friday, April 1, 2011

April BAK: Denim & Dirt

Happy Friday all, I think Spring is back here in Texas, we had a brief cold spell, but nothing horrible. I know I'm ready for spring, I love all the beautiful flowers. Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with parts of the April Build a Kit at Stuff to Scrap. All of these were created by Scraps by Andrea and they are her Denim & Dirt set. She has four parts, Denim & Dirt Papers, Denim & Dirt Worn Papers and Cardstock, Denim & Dirt Elements, and Denim & Dirt Clusters. The colors are a great mix of blues and tans, perfect for all kinds of layouts, but especially perfect for boy layouts.

My first layout is Cole with Jake taken a few years ago. It is so hard to believe he will be graduating high school in just a few weeks.

My second layout is Cooper after he has been rooting around in the mud. He doesn't do this often, but every now and then he becomes a mud puppy.

So if you have someone in your family that likes denim and dirt, make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Denim & Dirt Papers, Denim & Dirt Worn Papers and Cardstock, Denim & Dirt Elements and Denim & Dirt Clusters soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!