Monday, April 18, 2011

Splendor

Happy Monday all, today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a kit by Designing Divas (aka Designs by Christi and Sexy and Hot Mama Scrapper). The kit is called Splendor and I also used Splendor Add-on. It is a great kit that works for all kinds of layouts, the color mix can work for boys or girls.

My first layout is Zoey, the photos taken in October. She was in a posing mood, maybe because we were outside. She normally walks away inside the house. I love the pink and brown combination.

My second layout is Callie, "playing" the guitar. Ok she is holding a guitar, she never learned to play it. Lot of cute elements in this kit and I love the touches of black.

Splendor and Splendor Add-on will be great additions to your stash so head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick them up soon.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!