Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Those Were The Days

Happy Wednesday night all!!! I don't know about where you are, but spring is here, and that means wind blowing "stuff" around in the air. I love spring but I hate allergies. But enough of my moaning. Today I'm going to show you a couple of layouts I made with a kit called Those Were The Days by Meagan's Creations. It is a fun retro kit that reminds me of my childhood. I think it is all the patterns.

My first layout is Callie. I did it for a lyric challenge and when I saw the song chosen was Walking on Sunshine, I knew this kit would be perfect. And Callie is just a little bit of sunshine...no she is a big piece of sunshine!!! I also used on of Meagan's templates from Template Set Volume 4

My second layout is daddy, Tom, Trey, Callie and Cole. When I saw this picture all I could think of was that baby is going to graduate high school next month. Ohhh my how time has flown. I really loved the background paper I used here, that pattern really reminds me of my childhood.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Those Were The Days and while you're there pick up Template Set Volume 4 too, both will be great additions to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!