Friday, May 6, 2011

Combing The Beach

Hi all, I hope everyone is having a great Friday. I'm here to show you a couple of layouts I made with a kit by Growing Pains Scrapped called Combing The Beach. It is perfect for your beach/lake photos and so much more. A wonderful color combination and great elements make this an easy kit to use and enjoy.

My first layout is Cole on the beach at Nags Head, NC. I used lots of the beachy elements and I really love the surf board. When going through my photos looking for a beach one, I really wanted to go back to the beach, and just relax for a while. But unfortunately that's not going to happen anytime soon.

My second layout is Tom, Sharla, Ira, Hazelene and I and the photo was taken several years ago when they drove down to Texas for a visit. I will say I don't remember a time when the group of us got together that we didn't have a good time. I did this layout to show ya'll that the kit can be used for so much more than just beach photos.

Ok you should head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Combing The Beach soon. And I mean real soon because it is on sale for 40% off until May 8th, a really great deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!