Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Give A Hoot and Freebie

Happy Tuesday again all, I'm back again, this time to show you a layout I did with a new kit from Digi-designs by Nicole called Give a Hoot. A great mini that is perfect for kids, babies, outdoors or just about any type of layout you want to make. It is a great color combination.

My layout features Samuel and the brand new Ariella. The photos were taken just a little while after she was born. As you can see, Samuel is quite the proud papa.
I created a freebie for you, a simple frame cluster. Simply click on the preview to download. Feel free to leave a comment.
Give a Hoot is on sale through tomorrow night for 40% off.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!