Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Yum

Happy Tuesday all, today I'm going to show you layouts I created with a kit called Summer Yum by Knittinjen. It is a megakit full of all kinds of great things, perfect for all kinds of great layout for both boys and girls.

My first layout is Cole. Mecca asked Sharla and I to take some senior photos of him, since he kept forgeting to make an appointment to for his. It is so hard to believe he will be graduating in a couple of weeks.
My second layout is Callie being silly. That girl is a little crazy, and that is why we love her!!! She is just fun to be around.
You should head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Summer Yum because it is a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!