Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meadowlark

Happy Thursday morning all, I know two post in two days. Well don't think I'm doing better, I'm actually doing the posts at the same time, just scheduling them to post at different times. Hopefully I'll get on a better schedule soon. But for now I want to show you layouts I made with a wonderful kit called Meadowlark by Ivory Keys Digital Dreams. This kit is soft and elegant, but still has a deep richness about it as well. The colors are wonderful and the elements are great, and it lots of flowers!!!

My first layout is of Sharla and Tucker. I needed photos for something else and so she sat on the futon with her Ipad for me to take the photos over her shoulder. But Tucker just had to get up next to her and do a little snuggling and kissing. I really love the range of colors in this kit.
My second layout is my friend Tina, her sister and their dad. Sharla and I took some photos of them a couple of years ago, and I love this one. The flowers in this kit just beg to be clusters and you know me, I can't resist.
This kit will be the prefect addition to your stash. It works for boy or girl and is packed with great elements. So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Meadowlark soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!