Monday, July 18, 2011

Text Paths and Journaling Strips

Happy Monday all, I hope you're enjoying the wonderful July weather...ok this miserably hot/humid weather. I went to the grocery store this morning and it was over 90 degrees at 9:00 am, it is just yucky hot. But that isn't why I'm posting today. I'm going to show you a layout I made with Digi-designs by Nicole's new Text Paths and Journaling Strips. A great way to journal in a shape. They are on sale this week, 30% off and as you can see in the linked preview below she covered all the basic shapes.
My photo is Cole in his cap and gown. I still can't believe he has graduated. Such a fine young man. I also used Nicole's kit For The Love Of..
Make sure you head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up Text Paths and Journaling Strips while it is on sale this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!