Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This Wonderful Life

Happy Tuesday all, I hope you're enjoying July...me not so much it is very hot here. But that means I spend more time inside scrapping, so that is good. Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a new kit by Scrappin' Serenity called This Wonderful Life. This Wonderful Life is the perfect kit for scrapping those everyday moments in life. The colors in the kit are perfect for girly or boy layouts! This is a kit that will keep you coming back to it to scrap with!

My first layout is Callie and Cole just being "Kids". Ok maybe they are a little old to be called kids, but they will always be kids to me. I really love the flowers in this kit, they are perfect for clustering.
My second layout is Tom, Mecca, Callie and Cole. I love that this kit has color on color papers along with some great prints. That makes it easy to come up with lots of great layouts.
So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up This Wonderful Life soon, because it is on sale right now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!