Thursday, September 8, 2011

Deep Blue Sea

Happy Thursday all, I hope you're having a wonderful week. I know I'm enjoying the cooler weather!!!!! Today I am going to show you some layouts I created with a new kit by Digital Scrap Fun called Deep Blue Sea a great kit perfect for your aquarium and/or fishing photos, plus a lot more. It is a great mix of color and elements that are fun and versatile. My first layout is Callie and Daddy on her first fishing trip in the ocean. It was one of those charter things and she had a great time. We didn't catch a lot of fish, but I think it was more just getting out on the water that made her happy. That and being with Papa. I love the mix of colors in this kit because they really make the photos pop.
My second layout I wanted to show that the kit could be used for other things, so I did a non fish layout. It is Callie again, and I think she is riding a dolphin, but I can't be sure. I love kits that put in flowers, button, etc. so you can use them for more than just themed layouts.
Deep Blue Sea is a great kit and a perfect addition to your scrapping stash, so head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick it up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!