Monday, September 12, 2011

Sleepover + More

Happy Monday all, today I'm going to show you quite a bit.  I have a brand new kit by JennCK Designs called "Sleepover", plus she has three new template packs and I have created a layout with one of her older kits called Dahlia.  So sit back and get ready to see some goodies.  Sleepover is available this week at Scrapbook Bytes as part of their Grab a Byte, which means each piece is only $1 and the template packs are on sale as well.
First up is Daddy and Cole, also known as Buddies. They were a pair, I'm not sure who had more fun when they were together. And I see a lot of Daddy in Cole, he definitely got his sense of humor. I used the Modern Templates Vol. 2 for this layout.

My second layout is Callie and her bestie Watson. She is nuts about that dog, it must run in the family. I used a template from Clean Lines Vol. 2 for this layout. I love the colors of the Sleepover kit, they go with so many things.

My last layout using Sleepover is Sharla and her camera. She hates that I take pictures of her taking pictures, but it always makes me smile. So of course I continue to do it. I used a template from Paper Inspired Vol. 2 for this layout.

I also got to use one of Jenn's older kits called Dahlia and I love the colors of this kit. Maybe because it is just packed with pretty flowers. I used a photo of Ariella because I thought she would look good against the pinks.

Make sure you head over to Scrapbook Bytes and pick up Sleepover, Dahlia, Paper Inspired Vol. 2, Clean Lines Vol. 2 and Modern Templates Vol. 2, they will be great additions to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!