Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet Pea

Happy Monday all, I hope you're having a wonderful day!! I know I am, because I got to scrap with a great kit by Just For You Digi Scraps called Sweet Pea and it's companion Sweet Pea Add-on. I love kits that are packed with flowers and this kit is just full of them. And it has wonderful colors to book. Just look at the linked preview below to see it's goodness.

My first layout is 'Angela posing for some dance shots, she is growing into such a beautiful young lady. I did the layout for the Song Lyric Challenge in the forum. I love doing challenges, they really help me get my scrap on (hehehe). I love the colors in this kit, purple is my favorite color and mixed with the greens, is just wonderful
My second layout is Tina and Ariella, aren't they cute!!!! I got a little cluster happy, but then I love to cluster. I did this layout for a Word of the Week challenge. And I loved using the word "wonderful". I also really love the textures on the papers in this kit.

So make sure you head over to the store and pick up Sweet Pea and Sweet Pea Add-on soon, you will find lots of great uses for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!