Monday, October 10, 2011

HallowScream and a Freebie

Happy Monday all, today I am going to show you a layout I made with Digi-designs by Nicole's newest kit called HallowScream. It is a great Halloween kit, just packed with fun elements and the colors are great too. I really fell in love with the purple paper, yes I do love some purple.

 My layout is my friend Phyllis a couple of years ago dressed up as Dumbledore...hope I spelled that correctly, I'm not a big Harry Potter fan. Yes I know I'm odd. I also really like the jack-a-lantern. I tried to show you several of the papers, because this kit has lots of great ones.

Now for my freebie, I made a frame cluster. I didn't have any witch pictures or I would have used it on my layout. I love the witches legs and just had to use them. The preview is linked, so simple click on it to download. And as always feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from my fellow scrappers.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up HallowScream, it is even on sale this week for 30% off - $3.49.

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute frame - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!