Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just Fallin'

Happy Sunday all, with everything going on I am definitely behind, but trying to get caught up as fast as possible. Today I am going to show you layouts made with a great new kit by Flower Scraps called Just Fallin’. It is perfect for your fall photos, and will work for both boys and girls. My first layout I did for the font challenge at STS and I really liked the font called Lily Page. I really like the color concept of blue, green and orange, because the photos really pop with it. And such great papers in this kit!!!!! The photo is Zoey at the pumpkin patch.
My second layout I used more of the greens and oranges and I really love the combination. I also love the shiny elements like the copper brad and swirl, I think they look great on the page. And the lattice green paper is my new favorite. The photo is Callie at her birthday a couple of years ago.
I also created a freebie, and to get it you simply have to go to the Stuff to Scrap Inspiration Blog and download it. When you are done, head to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up Just Fallin’ too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!