Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lots of Kits

Happy Saturday all, I'm going to show you lots of layouts today and all of them are done with kits by JennCK Designs. I was lucky enough to be invited to be on her team last month, and she has been really creating some great stuff. Now what I am going to show you is a mix of new kits and some re-releasing kits. She has opened new stores at Ginger Scraps, and is a guest this month at Gotta Pixel, so she is one busy lady. I love her stuff because she does lots of flowers and ya'll know me...nothing makes me happier than flowers.

First up I'm going to do the kits she is re-releasing. Fall In Love is a beautiful fall kit that is packed with goodies. I used the matching Fall In Love Templates for this layout of Tom and Mecca. The combination of green, red and tan is one of my favorites.

The next kit she is re-releasing is Delicious and it's matching Delicious Templates, which I used for this layout of Callie and Cole. They are the apples of my eye and I love the bright colors with the black and white photos, and those little apples are too cute!!!!

The last re-release is Indian Summer and Indian Summer Template. I love this kit the flower are TOTALLY awesome, and the colors just are yummy. I coveted this kit for a long time!!!! I used it in a layout with Sharla, Mom and Aunt Jean, and that blue background paper is just so pretty to me. Yes it is a solid paper, but I still love it.

Ok now on to some of her new stuff. First up is an exclusive she has at Gotta Pixel right now called Pride and Joy and if you buy the kit before 11/15 you will get the Pride and Joy Add-on for free. I used both in a layout I did of my little Zoey. I love the rich colors in this kit, and it will go with so many things.

Next is a great Halloween kit called Midnight and it is available in all of her store and if you purchase before 10/31 you will also get the Midnight Add-on for free (ain't that cool!!!). For this one I dug my photos of my little Sweet Pea Tucker. I need to get the costume out again and get some more pictures, because he is too cute in it.

And last but not least are two layouts I made with her Gotta Get It releases at Gotta Pixel (they are on sale for $1.00 per pack for the next week). The kit is called Breathe Easy and it is broken down into Breathe Easy Papers and Breathe Easy Elements and she has two template packs as well. For this first layout of Ms. Angela in a dance pose I used the Paper Inspired Templates Vol. 3 which are awesome.

And on my last layout for today I used the Breathe Easy pieces again along with Modern Style Templates Vol. 3. The photo is my Daddy, Grandmother and Uncle Clinton, three people I truly miss. And as the song says, "If heaven weren't so far away I would pack up the kids and go for the day.".
Ok that is it for today, but as you can see she has lots of great kits out there both new and old, and each of then names are linked. So if you want to see more on them just click on the names and it will take you to where you can see the kit (and buy it!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!