Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mystery Machine & Freebie

Hi all, I am so behind, this should have been posted yesterday. But with Mom in the hospital, my world has been a little on edge. So far they haven't found anything, but she isn't seeming to improve either. But that is not what I came here to show you today. Scraps by Andrea has just released a new kit called Mystery Machine, which was the blog train theme at Stuff to Scrap this month. She expanded the kit and made a matching Mystery Machine Cardstock. I really loved playing with this kit because the colors were fun, and it had all kinds of goodies in it. My first layout is my three little Scoobys...yep the wonderful Tucker, Cooper and Zoey. Although they are out of sync right now, they don't like the changes to their schedule. I really love the yellow/cream color in this kit, I think it really highlights the photos well. And I loved tucking all the different elements around the layout.


My second layout is Cole when he played the Puppet Master in a play. He had such an evil laugh that it really sent shivers up my spine. Of course he would grin at me afterwards and I would just crack up. Such an odd mix is that boy. I used the more "boyish" colors for this layout and I really how the colors pop on the page.

I also created a freebie for you, and I hope you like. You should check out Andrea's blog and the links to her other CT's pages to get other freebies. Her blog is located HERE. The preview for the freebie is linked so simply click on it to download. And as always feel free to leave a comment.


Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Mystery Machine and Mystery Machine Cardstock soon for you stash!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!