Friday, December 2, 2011

Emma's Room and a Freebie

Happy Friday all, I hope you've had a wonderfully productive week. Me, it's been ok. I'm actually blogging on the day of release, so things are getting better. Today I'm going to show you a layout I made with a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called Emma’s Room. It is a beautiful kit of purples, greens, browns and blues, that work with all kinds of layouts. It has a nice mix of elements including my favorite lots of great flowers.

My layout features My Sweetie, also known as Tucker Joe. I love the purples in the kit, but the green really popped out at me and I had to use it. And I had to use the flowers, they were just begging to go on the page (hehe).

I also created a freebie for you using the kit. The image is linked so simply click on it to download. And as always feel free to leave a comment, I love hearing from fellow scrappers.
After you download the freebie, head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Emma’s Room it is on sale through next Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable puppies!!! Thanks so much for this beautiful share :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!