Monday, December 19, 2011

A Merry Celebration and Freebie

Happy Monday all, I hope you are all ready for Christmas. I'm pretty close, hopefully I will finish this week (hehehe). But enough silliness, today I'm going to show you a layout I made with a new kit by Digi-designs by Nicole called A Merry Celebration and give you a freebie I made with it. It is a great Christmas kit, that is full of fun elements and great papers. I did pictures of Zoey with Santa last year. With everything going on we didn't get pictures with him this year, but we'll go again next year I'm sure. I really love the color combination in this kit, I think they will work for almost any holiday layout.
I made the cluster into a freebie for you. The preview is linked so simply click on it to download, and feel free to leave a comment.
After you finish downloading the freebie, head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up A Merry Celebration for your stash.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so very much for the beautiful share! Wishing you and yours a most joyous and peaceful holiday season and a very happy 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!