Thursday, December 8, 2011

Most Wonderful Time

It is the Most Wonderful Time of the year, at least in my opinion. I love the Christmas season, it brings out the child in me. I know it's silly, but I love to sing along with the carols, and look at the lights and watch all the movies. I know I'm sappy, but hey that is me. Today I am here to tell you about a new kit by Scraps of Ellay called Most Wonderful Time and it is perfect for you holiday photos. It is packed with great papers and elements that can be used for all kinds of things.

My first layout is Tucker visiting Santa. He loves people, but Santa isn't his favorite. I think it is because of the gloves. The poor Santa didn't look like he was having a good time last year. Tucker enjoys going to the store, but he would prefer that Sharla or I hold him. I love the blue and pink in this kit because they really make the layouts pop.

My next layout is Callie opening her rake. She asked for a rake and we bought her one and wrapped it. She laughed when she saw it because you could tell exactly what it was. I had fun using the tree and packages elements on this one, and I really love the patterns on the papers in this kit.

I made a freebie with the kit too, and to get it you have to visit the Stuff to Scrap Inspiration Blog. So head over there and get the freebie and then go to the store and pick up the kit Most Wonderful Time for you stash!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!