Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pine Cones and Holly Berries

Can you believe it is already the 21st of December? Well thanks to Amazon I've got the majority of my shopping done, and lots of it already wrapped. Still waiting for the UPS man to bring a few more and I have to pick up a couple of things locally, and then I'm done. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. But that is not what I'm here to talk to you about today. I'm going to show you layouts I created with this month's Mega Collab at Stuff to Scrap. And it is mega and it is fun!!!! Pine Cones and Holly Berries is a kit that is packed full of elements and great papers, perfect for your holiday pictures.

My first layout is Sharla last year at Christmas. She was quite excited to open her iPad, and who wouldn't be. I love the yellow (gold) in this kit, it really pops against the other colors and I love the flowers, but ya'll know I love me some flowers.

My next layout is a little more whimsical, and I love a kit that can go from traditional to whimsical. The photos are my babies with Santa. We had to miss that this year, with everything going on with mom and Sharla, it just wasn't in the cards. I also love the addition of brown in the kit, it makes the kit so versatile.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Pine Cones and Holly Berries because it will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!