Saturday, January 7, 2012

Abby

Happy Saturday all, I hope you are enjoying 2012. It has been an exciting year and it is only day 7. Mom got to come home from the hospital yesterday, but now is wearing oxygen. We're hoping she is better about wearing than daddy was, because he would never wear his. Sharla has started physical therapy and is hoping to return to work soon. She is walking quite well with the walker, and looking forward to walking without it. But that is not what I came here today to talk to show you. I got to work with a wonderful kit by Just So Scrappy called Abby and I want to show you the layouts I made. It is a great kit packed with lots of elements, flowers, strings, ribbons, and lots more. But what drew me to it was the wonderful warm colors.

My first layout is about Sharla on the day she got her new "foot". I did it for the Scrap What challenge in the Stuff to Scrap forum, which is about feet this month. I just couldn't resist, plus I took lots of pictures that day because I want to document her wonderful progress. I love the flowers in this kit, there are several different types and each comes in several colors. And the alphas are great too.


My next layout I did for the Scraplift challenge, and I used photos of Angela in her dance costume. I love this series of photos, because she was having fun showing us her dance moves. I don't do blended photos too often, but I think this one turned our really well.


Make sure you head over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up Abby real soon, you will find it a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!