Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Remember - A Poppy Kit

Happy Tuesday all, I hope you've had a wonderful January, can you believe today is the last day? Time is just flying past. Today I'm going to show you layouts I made with a great kit called Remember – A Poppy Kit by Seal Scraps. It is a wonderful kit with great colors and elements. I really had fun using it. My first layout has a picture of my grandmother on it. It was taken years ago, and I really wish I had more pictures of her. I love the elements in this kit, lots of great flowers which is always fun.


My second layout is Sharla when she was very young. Mom used VO5 to make her hair show up in the photo and to give her a curl...just like daddy used to do in his hair. I love the colors in this kit, red with touches of blue, tan and black!!!


I created a freebie from the cluster on the first layout and if you want it head over to the Stuff to Scrap Inspiration Blog. And the kit is on sale for 50% this week only, so make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Remember – A Poppy Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!