Thursday, February 9, 2012

Be Mine

Ok, it is official, I'm old, yes I know that is hard to believe, but I am. I am also tired of ERs and hospitals. I have spent way too much time in them since last October. Last night being another trip, this time with my dog Tucker. His blood sugar got so low he couldn't walk. I had to leave him overnight and pick him up early this morning. So very little sleep and an early morning makes me feel about 102. But that is not what I came to talk with you about today. I'm going to show you layouts I made with a new kit by Shell Belle Scraps called Be Mine. It is a Valentine's kit but with a new cool color scheme. I love the mix of pink, brown and gray, very modern looking and it is packed with great elements.

My first layout is of my loves, Tucker, Cooper and Zoey. I love the papers in the kit and just had to show them to ya'll. I also love the elements they are so versatile. The photos were taken at different points last year, because they refuse to sit together at the same time for me.


My second layout is Tom and Mecca, with one photo from their wedding day and one more recent. It is so hard to believe that they have been married over 25 years, again it just shows I'm old!!! I loved playing with the flowers in the kit to create the cluster, but then I do love to cluster.


Now head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Be Mine, it will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!