Thursday, March 8, 2012

On The Road Again and a Freebie

Hi all, I hope you're having a wonderful March. Can you believe January and February are already gone, boy time is just flying. Today I'm going to show you a layout I created using a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called On The Road Again and the it's companion On The Road Again Cardstock. It is a bright colorful kit perfect for scrapping your road trips and so much more.

I really love the colors in this kit and the signs are just too cute!!!! I used it to scrap Cole in his truck. Like most boys he was sooooo happy when he got wheels!!!!

I also created a small freebie for you. Simply click on the preview to download. Once you've downloaded the freebie, make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up On The Road Again. It will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!