Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweet Spring & Freebie

Happy Thursday all, I can't believe it is already Thursday, I don't know where the week has gone. But I am finally here blogging about a a new release by Digi-designs by Nicole called Sweet Spring. It is a beautiful kit, packed with great elements and fun papers.

I used a picture of Sharla for this layout. We went out a couple of weeks ago to photograph spring flowers. I can't tell you how happy I am that she is moving so well, and I know she is happy too. I love the soft colors in the kit and all the flower elements.

I took the cluster off of my layout and put it into a freebie for you. Simply click on the preview to download. Feel free to leave a comment if you want, I always enjoying hearing from ya'll.

After you download the freebie make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Sweet Spring for your stash.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!