Sunday, April 8, 2012

Slishity-Slosh + Freebie

Happy Easter, I hope ya'll have had a wonderful day!!! I had a great one, wonderful service at church today, lunch at Tom and Mecca's, and then a nap. A great day!!!!! But I'm here today to show you a layout I made with Slishity-slosh and Slishity-slosh Cardstock by Scraps by Andrea. It is a super cute kit that is perfect for your rainy day photos, but so much more!!!!

My layout is lots of photos of flowers I've taken over the last couple of springs. I love flowers and I love the colors in this kit, because it shows the photos off so well!!!

I also created a freebie for you using the kit. The preview is linked so simply click on it to download. And feel free to leave a comment.

Now head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Slishity-slosh and Slishity-slosh Cardstock, they will be a great addition to your stash.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!