Saturday, July 28, 2012

Everybody Fights Sometimes

No I'm not here today to tell you about the people I've been fighting with. If you know me, you know I'm the sweetest, kindest, gentlest person around and I would never fight with anyone...oops had to jump out of the way of the lightening that was trying to strike me (hehehe). No I'm here to show you a new kit by North Meets South Studios (aka Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Connie Prince). The kit is called Everybody Fights Sometimes and is perfect for all of your not so happy photos as well as your happy ones. The colors of the kit are bright and cheery, but it is packed with great themed word art. Just look at the linked preview to get a sense of the fun of it.

When deciding what to scrap I came across a photo of mom that was definitely grumpy to say the least. I'm not sure what she was frowning about, but some was rubbing her wrong. I loved the word art in this kit and especially the one I got to use on this layout (because it is so true).

Make sure you head over to Trixie's store and pick up Everybody Fights Sometimes for your stash. I know you will find lots of great uses for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!