Monday, September 10, 2012

That's My Boy and Little Ladybug

Ok today you are going to see layouts made with two different collections by Trixie Scraps Designs. The first is called That’s My Boy and is her GGI pieces at Gotta Pixel. It is the perfect boys kit, but has enough other stuff (flowers, etc) that is can be used for lots of different layouts.

My layout uses both That’s My Boy & Layer Lovers Vol 3 and features my #1 Dog Tucker. I normally struggle when I can't put lots of flowers on the page, but this kit is so easy to work with and get great pages without flowers.

The second collection is called Little Ladybug and is Trixie's GAB pieces at Scrapbook Bytes. Now the color combination of pink, green and brown is one of my favorites and add wonderful elements to the mix and you have "FANTASTIC". I love everything about this kit, especially the papers, which you will noticed I used lots of on my layout. The photo is Ms. Ariella at her birthday party blowing kisses....so cute!!!!

Make sure you head over and pickup That’s My Boy & Layer Lovers Vol 3 soon it is only on sale through tomorrow and then go get Little Ladybug, it is only only on sale this week.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!