Saturday, January 12, 2013

January Templatetopia and Spunky Monkey

Ok I'm going to show you two layouts today. The first I used January Templatetopia which is packed with great templates by North Meets South Studios. I also used Sweetened With Gratitude Bundle one of my all time favorite kits. The photos are of my baby boy Tucker, looking very sweet.
The second layout is using Trixie Scraps Designs newest kit called Spunky Monkey which is her GGI pieces (so right now each piece is only $1) and I also used her Layer Lovers Vol. 4. Now this kit couldn't have been more perfect for me to scrap the family "monkey" aka Sharla.
Make sure you head over and pick of these kits asap, especially if you want the super deal of GGI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!