Saturday, February 9, 2013

February Templatetopia and Heart of a Friend

Ok I have two layouts to show ya'll. The first I made using February Templatetopia by North Meets South Studios and If the Slipper Fits by Trixie Scraps Designs. I love the Templatetopia packs because they are such a great deal 4 pack for $3.99 (so 16 templates at basically 25 cents each). For those that know and love me, you know my favorite color is purple and I've been wanting to do a purple quilt for me. So I did one and here is the page I scrapped about it.


My next page is using February Templatetopia again and Heart of a Friend by Trixie Scraps Designs. I really love this collection, the colors are wonderful and she puts together fantastic kits. Each piece is currently only $1 during the Gotta Get sales. The photos are of my bestie...Sharla.


That is it for now. Make sure you head over and pick up Heart of a Friend while it is on sale and get February Templatetopia and February Templatetopia while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!