Friday, March 29, 2013

Nature Walk and Sailor Duck

Happy Friday all, today I'm going to show you two layouts I've made recently. The first uses Nature Walk Bundle by Trixie Scraps Designs. It is a wonderful bundle full of blues and greens that enhance all kinds of photos. My photo is of Angela, and anyone looking at her would have to agree that she is definitely a Natural Beauty!!!

 


My second layout uses a new kit by North Meets South Studios (aka Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Connie Prince) and it is call Sailor Duck. It is perfect for any of your Donald Duck photos or any boat/water photos and more. It is bright and cheerful with the red, white, blue and yellow. I love the water, so nautical kits are just up my alley. This layout features Tom and Callie and Joe's boat. :)

 

Now head over to Trixie Scraps Design Store and pick up Trixie Scraps Design Store and Sailor Duck. Both will be great additions to your stash!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!