And after careful consideration I chose to keep these items from the box. I will admit is was easier to find things I wanted to keep than to find things to put back into the box. I love fabric and have such a hard time parting with it.
I admit I love pink and green so those were easy choices for me. The hardest thing was not taking it all, and I have to admit the little birdie fabric went into and out of the keep pile several times. So then the hard part really started. I pulled out fabrics and there were a couple that I had gotten in swaps that weren't my taste, but still beautiful, so those were fairly easy. But then it was so hard to choose, I looked at the other fabrics in the box and tried to give things a little mix. I even included two 1 yard cuts of some batik fabrics. Those were the hardest to give up, but I noticed there weren't any in the kit and I thought they would make a great addition.
So now is the time for this wonderful box to move to a new home to give someone else some joy. So if you want a chance to have this box visit you next, leave a comment below. Comments will be open until April 5, and I will draw on the 6th. Please make sure I have your email so I can contact you if you are the winner.
Here are the rules for the traveling box:
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the box and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add you info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage, shipping is only within the USA.
Comments closed a winner will be picked and announced shortly.