Thursday, February 27, 2014

Layouts for February

I have to admit I didn't get much scrapbooking done this month, but I did get some pages done.  I love digital scrapbooking because I can do it on my work computer or home computer, so I fit it in whenever possible.  This month I did the photo challenge on Trixie Scraps Designs' blog and I created this layout.  I used the kit Best Year Ever. It was a great kit to show off some of my quilts.  I love rich colors in the kit and it has great elements as well.

Next I did a layout featuring the biggest pain in my bu.... these days, the one and only Hollywood.  So far this week alone he has eaten my purse, my key chain flashlight and my manicure kit. It is a good thing he is so cute or I would banish him from the house.  Yeah I know I'm a sucker.  I used the value bundle called Spunky Monkey for this layout because I love the blue/brown combo.

I have been craving Spring lately, too many cold days.  So I found a kit that was packed with pretty spring colors and lots of flowers and created my next layout.  I used a photo of Callie and Beau taken at Christmas. Don't they make a cute couple. The kit is call Heart of a Friend Value Bundle.


And my last one for this month features my little quilt buddy.  I put a bed under my long arm quilter and he comes in the sewing room with me and just sleeps while I quilt.  Every now and again, Hollywood will come in and hit the roll of batting above him and cover him up, but I move it back so I can see him.  He doesn't seem to mind my music blaring or the machine noise, as long as he is with me.  I used the kit A Life That's Good Value bundle because I love the flowers that are in it.


Well that's my layouts for February, all of the kits I used are really great and you should head over to Trixie Scrap's store and pick them up for your stash.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!