Monday, May 16, 2016

May Is For Makers - Week 3

First please excuse any typos, I'm typing this one handed. My second hand is holding Marley. We have storms in the area and he had to be groomed today, so two upsetting events means he wants to held...and yes I love it.  But now to move onto the pattern I choose for this week.  It is called Tango and it by Cluck Cluck Sew. I have several of her patterns and this one has been on my to buy list for a while. I love that it is simple, yet still looks cool.


I don't have any plans to make this pattern at the moment, but who knows, I have several FQ bundles that I don't any specific pattern that I plan to use, so maybe I will use this one. I picked this pattern because it is something that Sharla would feel comfortable making as well.  I can't wait to see what everyone else picks this week.


May Is For Makers | LRstitched.com

1 comment:

  1. Great choice, Shauna! I can definitely see this one working well for FQ bundles.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!