Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday Stash Report - 01/08/17

I made progress last week, I actually completed a quilt. Yes, it was a small one, but I will take any progress at this point. It is funny how much finishing one little quilt spurred me to want to do more. I think I worked on something quilty every night this week, except Friday.  And Friday I spent 4 hours driving to get Sharla and Hollywood and get home, so I was pretty tired.

Fabric Used this Week: 4.25 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4.25 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 4.25 yards used

I really need to get a couple of photos of my Big and Bold quilt. I've made all the 1/2 blocks, and matched them up into pairs for the blocks. There will be 20 blocks total on the quilt and I hope to get most of them done this week.  I also hope to get the backing made for Sharla's Monkey quilt so that I can get it onto my long arm.  I want to do one more before loading Mecca's king sized quilt.

Overall, I'm very happy with my progress so far this year. And since I don't like posts without pictures. Here is a picture of Marley on his new quilt.


3 comments:

  1. Marley is such a cutey and I love his new quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being off to such a great start! Marley looks like he is really enjoying his new quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finishing something always motivates me to do more. Marley is a cute, lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!