I did get started on piecing the matching pillow shams and I've made some good progress on them. If all goes well I will be quilting them next weekend at the latest. I did have to purchase a little more fabric for them. I could have squeaked by with what I had, but there wouldn't have been much variety in them and I want them to look good. So here is what I bought.
Here are the numbers for this week.
Fabric Used this Week: 23 1/4
Fabric Used year to Date: 61 1/8 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 2 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 8 1/2 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 52 5/8 yards used
I'm working on binding Mecca's quilt and finishing the piecing of the shams this weekend. I hope to finish both by next Sunday. Also Sharla is almost finished with her February project and hopes to finish it today. As of right now I'm hoping this is my last fabric purchase for a bit, but who knows, I could win the lottery and go hog wild. I am linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times - Sunday Stash and Sunday Stash #217 with Molli Sparkles. I hope ya'll have a wonderful week.